Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Follower

So I keep getting friends that email me and tell me that they have a blog so I guess I'm a follower and I'm going to try this out as well. It seems strange that I know more about my friends by getting on the Internet than by talking to them in person. Welcome to the benefits of Technology, if you want to call it benefits! Seriously though, it's been fun to read everyone's blogs so I guess I'll see if I can entertain others like I'm being entertained. Wish me luck! It's still a work in progress.

5 comments:

Terry Bytheway said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging. Now you can save me a five minute drive.

Cluff Family said...

YAY... I check Terry's and Brad's blogs all of the time. I'm glad you've started one too! This is how I've been keeping my family and friends up to date... it is always great when another friend starts up.

Mindy said...

Cute! We need to start one too. Let me know all that you learn and it will be next year's goal! :)

Jessica said...

Way to go Angie!! Just wait, blogging gets addicting but it is so much fun and an easy way to keep friends and family informed. We miss you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Angie you do know you just joined a cult but oh well everybodys doing it right. Just kidding it will be nice to keep up with you guys