I grabbed this sweet deal yesterday and I'm still so excited about it that I had to write a post! When Brooklyn was a baby, I wanted this exersaucer. My friend Jessica had it and Brooklyn loved it when she was at their house to play. However, when I was given the choice to purchase this or a hiking backpack, I chose the backpack so I never got this. Sad, huh? :)
I was given an exersaucer a year or so ago by a friend who got it from another friend. It was ok, but really didn't entertain Eliza much. So when I saw this listed on KSL classifieds for $25, you better believe I contacted the seller fast! It's missing a few balls and the storybook, but it's clean and very entertaining.
Brooklyn saw me load it into the truck and was so excited that she asked if she could share with Eliza and play with it when we got home. I carried it in and then got Brooklyn out of her car seat. Before I could bring Eliza inside, Brooklyn found herself at home. I swear she might break it one day since she insists on climbing inside. I tell her I'm going to use her money to buy another one if she breaks it, but I'm not sure she completely understands.
Eliza finally got her turn and she sat in there for a good hour looking at everything and squealing with delight! Finally a place to put her that will entertain her for longer than a few minutes. I sure hope the novelty doesn't wear off!

6 comments:
That is a very sweet deal! I'm so glad that Eliza loves her new toy. Joseph would sit in his exersaucer for hours, but Aaron wasn't too impressed.
YAY for classifieds! I can't say enough about getting a screaming deal on used GOODS! and I mean GOODS! Good find, Angie! Carter climbed in and out of ours (Owen's) for months and it held up just fine. We finally put it away, because he'd rather be moving around on the floor now, but Carter was really sad to see it go away again. Funny how they like the baby toys all over again!
Great deal! We weren't able to bring the saucer with us to SC so had to buy another one. :0( I remember how much Brooklyn loved it though.
Awesome find! Isn't it funny how with kids your home turns into a rainbow of plastic? When I look around our house I have to laugh.
Wow what a great deal! I had a hard time finally realizing that Camberlyn was too old for a saucer. It is so nice to have somewhere the baby can be entertained for mom gets a few things done.
I LOVE KSL! I've gotten SO much of my baby stuff from that website.
Post a Comment