This picture has nothing to do with this post, it just happens to be the most recent picture I have of her.
Angie had a little Lamb it's fleece was white as snow; And everywhere that Angie went, the Lamb was sure to go.
Eliza may not have fleece as white as snow, but that kid sure follows me around everywhere! And if she can't spot me immediately, she yells out "MAMA!". She has reminded me so much lately of a little baby lamb lost without her mama.
I try to get her to stay doing whatever she is doing while I run to get something from the kitchen or run downstairs to change the laundry. Yet as soon as she realizes I'm gone, I hear "mama" and usually within seconds she has found me. And if for some reason, she can't find me, the "mama" gets louder and louder.
Sometimes it's annoying and sometimes it's really sweet. So Eliza is my little lamb!
Here is a little video so you can hear her though it doesn't do any justice to how she really sounds sometimes. It's kind of a hard thing to catch on video. And sorry it's turned sideways. I recorded it the wrong way. Oops.
Eliza may not have fleece as white as snow, but that kid sure follows me around everywhere! And if she can't spot me immediately, she yells out "MAMA!". She has reminded me so much lately of a little baby lamb lost without her mama.
I try to get her to stay doing whatever she is doing while I run to get something from the kitchen or run downstairs to change the laundry. Yet as soon as she realizes I'm gone, I hear "mama" and usually within seconds she has found me. And if for some reason, she can't find me, the "mama" gets louder and louder.
Sometimes it's annoying and sometimes it's really sweet. So Eliza is my little lamb!
Here is a little video so you can hear her though it doesn't do any justice to how she really sounds sometimes. It's kind of a hard thing to catch on video. And sorry it's turned sideways. I recorded it the wrong way. Oops.
4 comments:
That is so cute!
What a sweet little lamb.
Such a sweet little girl, and a sweet video. I love it. :) Meredith FINALLY knows how to call for me. Mostly it's "MOM!" instead of "Mama". Hilarious.
That is a cute video. But as you say, sometimes having a little shadow 24/7 is hard. Camberlyn has been getting a little more clingy recently. I'm not used to it, because she's never been this bad. Oh well, I'm sure I will miss it when she's grown up.
Post a Comment