Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh Sun, Glorious Sun!

I'm proud to report I survived another winter. I'm sure there will be spring snow here and there, but it melts fast and I can handle that. But for now, the sun is shining which makes for happy kids and a happy mom and dad!

5 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

YES! We are so happy about the sun too. Can't wait to get our gate put back up so the kids can go play whenever they want.
Look at those smiles- looks like they are as happy as you are.

The Mom said...

I agree! I am so happy spring is here!

Holli said...

We love the weather too...I am trying to not get too excited, because when the weather turns back cold, I am horribly disappointed! What I love even more is having a fenced backyard so they can play outside, and I can do what I need too :)

Mindy said...

I love Eliza's smile on her bike, your girls are so cute! We've enjoyed this sun too! I miss it when it's gone!!!

Erin said...

I agree, we've been outside alot too.