We usually visit Gardner Village in October to see the Witches, but I never knew they did so much during the Christmas season! On Friday, Brooklyn and I went with our frie
nds, Liz and Alex, to Gardner Village to see the Elves.
The elves are much like the witches, but I would have to say they are even cuter! Sure it was cold, but it was fun to see the decorations and all the cute elves! We stopped to eat lunch and warm up and even got a close up view of the ducks! The poor things, they must be freezing!
The kids had a lot of fun and were good sports with their moms for taking them out in the cold! Then on Saturday night, we went back to Gardner Village to see the Live Nativity. This was neat! They actually had people act out the Nativity, including real animals. It was crowded, but Brooklyn enjoyed the singing, seeing baby Jesus, and petting the llama, goat, and sheep. For her, the llama was the best part! I'm surprised she wasn't terrified of such a strange looking animal.
The only bad part was being out in the cold two days in a row seems to have brought on a cold. She wasn't able to go to church today since she has a little cough now. Who knows, maybe the llama gave it to her?!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Gardner Village Fun
Posted by
Angie
at
1:14:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment