Friday, December 14, 2007

Tagged for the holidays!

So I was tagged and quite honestly I wasn't sure what that was, but I'm assuming it's much like those forward emails where you copy the questions and answer them yourselves. So thanks Jess for tagging me so I can learn blog language. I sent an email out a few weeks ago that was similiar to this so some of you might already know my answers. However, I can't be tagged and not do something about it! :) Enjoy! And if you feel the need, consider yourself tagged!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping, but there are certain gifts that I think only gift bags will do.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. My mom got tired of putting up her big tree each year and since I was the only child that ever helped her put up the tree, she gave the tree to me when she bought a smaller one.

3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever we have time. There is no set date on this. The earlier the better so we have more time to enjoy it, but we always wait until after Thanksgiving at least.

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's sometime. Again, when we have time.

5. Do you like eggnog? Nope! Never have and that's a good thing considering how many calories are in it. :)

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember. I loved Cabbage Patch Kids though.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes and we love it!

8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents. What do you buy people that have it all and go out and buy it when they need it?! hehe

9. Easiest person to buy for? Brooklyn, it's been lots of fun buying things for her this year. I could buy her so much, but I'm trying to control myself.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! I love to get something in the mail besides bills and junk mail.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Polar Express and The Christmas Story.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I bought a few this year before Thanksgiving, but the majority is done after Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the yummy Christmas treats: Homemade Caramels, Cornflake Candy and right now I'm loving Chocolate covered pretzels that people have brought to us. Yum!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Right now we have clear and blue lights on our tree.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night and Still, Still, Still

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? We only travel as far as Kamas to visit the in-laws. Our family is all pretty close. It's nice to be able to travel, but also be home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Sure, but I usually have to sing Rudolph to remember.

20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve we open pajamas and the rest are Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowds of people everywhere you go...on the roads and in the stores. Let me say that I really love that I can shop during the day while most people are at work!

23. What I love most about Christmas? I love how people are so charitable and Christmas brings a great feeling in the air. It's hard to explain, but I love how Christmas makes me feel!

The End!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sorry, I could have warned you about the tag but you were right on top of it. :)