Thursday, December 27, 2007

Santa

We went with some friends to see Santa last week at Fashion Place Mall and I hadn't posted the picture yet, but I think this is a picture we all need to see. Brooklyn and Carter were terrified, but Alex just sits in the middle like nothing is wrong. What is it about Santa that terrifies children? Is it all his fur? It was sad to see the children cry, but all I can really say is poor Santa!We had an incredible Christmas! Brooklyn really got into the present thing this year and loved everything she received. She plays with everything! I will post more pictures later because we received a new camera for Christmas and I need to learn how to put the pictures on my computer. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Oh, and Happy Birthday Alex, who turns 1 today!

No comments: