Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I wanted to write and wish all you men out there a Happy Father's Day! Who am I kidding, not too many guys actually read this blog, but oh well because I said it anyway!

I'm grateful for Marty and the great father he is to Brooklyn. He loves to get down and play with her and I swear he has taught her more things than me. She loves her daddy! He takes her places and lets her experience more things than I would dare do sometimes. He's great!

Sadly, he hasn't seen his daugther yet today. Grandma and Grandpa Nowling took her for the weekend. We loved the break and Brooklyn loved Kamas! We will see her soon at our family dinner in Nephi. We made ties in Nursery today for dad's so I made sure she made one for him before she left. She was so proud of her tie!

I'm also grateful for my own father and father-in-law. My dad will always have a special place in my heart. I'm sure any girl would say that about their dad. Dad's are the best! Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Trista said...

So what does he let her do?

Mindy said...

Cute picture!

Kelly said...

I want a hammock! :)