My blog has been fairly boring these days. Mainly because we haven't been doing very much. I'm excited to report we finally did something 'blog worthy'. We went boating this past weekend with Marty's family. It was so much fun! We went to Yuba Lake. Thanks to Cody and Shyann for the invite and for using their boat.
Brooklyn enjoyed going out on the tube for her first time! Here she is with her cousins, Anthony, Gunner and Dalton (Doc). She wanted on the tube because Gunner was going, but really had no idea what she was doing on there. I'm glad she went first or she might not have wanted to go later. Later she witnessed other people flying off the tube! Of course, that never happened while she was on the tube. :) In the background of the above picture, you can see the trailers and our tent! Yep, we were the only ones in a tent from the family. It just made me wish I had more money to purchase a trailer.
Gunner, Brooklyn and Stormie enjoying the warm sun at the front of the boat!
Marty and his brothers, Gerald and Cody. I thought the life jackets made them look like X-Men.
Stormie, Dani, Brooklyn and Gunner. The girls on the left side were terrified they were going to fall off because they weighed more than the other two. From this picture, it does look a little scary.
Eliza on the boat. Why do they make baby life jackets so horrible to wear? She did better than her first experience wearing one, but wasn't too happy wearing this either.
Marty, Doc and Cody showing they could ride with 'no hands'. Let's just say the flew off quite a few times!!
This was taken right BEFORE they flew. See how Marty is about to fly?!
Marty knee boarding. I swear, Marty is good at everything! He got right up and was going over the wakes and everything. I guess it helps that he grew up with a boat.
Marty about to enjoy a ride with Brooklyn, Gunner, and Dani.
Brooklyn also loved these power tubes that she could ride by herself.
Gunner, Brooklyn and Stormie enjoying the warm sun at the front of the boat!
Marty and his brothers, Gerald and Cody. I thought the life jackets made them look like X-Men.
Stormie, Dani, Brooklyn and Gunner. The girls on the left side were terrified they were going to fall off because they weighed more than the other two. From this picture, it does look a little scary.
Eliza on the boat. Why do they make baby life jackets so horrible to wear? She did better than her first experience wearing one, but wasn't too happy wearing this either.
Marty, Doc and Cody showing they could ride with 'no hands'. Let's just say the flew off quite a few times!!
This was taken right BEFORE they flew. See how Marty is about to fly?!
Marty knee boarding. I swear, Marty is good at everything! He got right up and was going over the wakes and everything. I guess it helps that he grew up with a boat.
Marty about to enjoy a ride with Brooklyn, Gunner, and Dani.
Brooklyn also loved these power tubes that she could ride by herself.And for those that wonder where I am in these pictures, it's always a little sad to look through the pictures of a trip and realize you are in none of the pictures!! I did go out on the tube two different times and handled lots of beating from the water. Other than that though, I was sitting on the boat holding my baby and protecting her from the sun. You'll just have to visualize that one yourself!
Hope everyone is enjoying their July! It sure seems to be flying by.

6 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun. :)
Such fun! Next time hand the camera to someone and tell them to take pictures! It's hard to do, though.
It looks like you really had a good time! Cute pictures!
Brooklyn's a brave girl. Looks like a fun day.
Wow, Brooklyn is so brave. Way to go Eliza for keeping a life jacket on. I don't think Camberlyn would have which is why she didn't get to join us on our last boating trip.
How is camping in a tent with two little children? That is something I have never done.
Looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time :)
Post a Comment