Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Pics!

We finally added Eliza to our family pictures! Thanks Mindy, we love them! There were so many that we love and want to share with others but I had to narrow it down to 13 to share on this post! I had a few more, but I accidentally deleted them and I'm trying to get off the computer tonight so here they are! Sorry I beat you on the post Mindy, hopefully people will comment on both!
And to all the grandparents reading this, you get to pick the picture you want so let us know which ones you like.











So Adorable!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

The one on the stairs has got to be my favorite! Too cute!

Mark and Kattie said...

They turned out so great! I love the colors. It looks like the girls were cooperative!

Vala said...

Oh my gosh! I looked at the ones on your facebook also. These are SO CUTE! What a great photographer and such an adorable family. I love the very colorful ones with the green background the best - so cute!

Erin said...

Cute family. Looks like you have lots to choose from.

Tia said...

You have the cutest family ever! Mindy is awesome :)
I still haven't posted my pics on my blog yet. Slacker!
I love the one of the girls looking at each other. It's so precious!

Melissa said...

Your family pictures are priceless. My boys were looking with me and didn't believe that Eliza was a real baby - they thought she was a doll. They turned out great!

Jessica said...

These turned out awesome! We get out turn with Mindy in August. Can't wait!

Potter Family said...

Great pics. I guess I better call Mindy.

Cluff Family said...

SOOOO CUTE! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! I really need to get some professional shots of our family, but I don't think I can get us all smiling at the same time ha ha! I need to take mom lessons from you!