Marty and I have been married for seven years today! In some ways it's hard to believe it's only been seven years and in other ways it's hard to believe it's already been seven years. I'm very blessed to be married to a wonderful man who I refer to as my best friend and my everything. He means the world to me. Life hasn't been offered to us on silver platter or with any ease, but just having him makes my life that much better. I've learned so much from him.
I'm grateful to be married to a hardworking man who takes the time to learn new things and improve our home and lives.
I'm grateful to be married to a man who honors his priesthood responsibilities. Believe me, it would be easier for him to make excuses and do nothing, but it's not in him. He does what he is asked.
I'm grateful to be married to a man that ignores my imperfections and tells me frequently how much he cares for me.
I'm grateful to be married to a man who takes a part in our family and enjoys playing with his girls.
I'm grateful to be married to the perfect man for me. Now I'm not saying he is perfect, but I'm not either and together that makes us perfect for each other.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Seven
Posted by
Angie
at
2:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I remember the night I was talking to Marty at our house and he told me he was going to propose to you. Now look at us....7years later we have 2 kids that keep us very busy. Hope you guys find time to go out and celebrate. Let me know, I can take the girls anytime while you go out and have a break. Congrats!
Oh, that's so sweet! I am glad you have Marty too, he's a great guy and you are a wonderful woman, I hope you have a great day!
Congratulations! Hope you celebrated.
Congratulations, you two. Really. You are both quite amazing, and I look up to each of you. Marty is a truly inspired and wonderful bishop and friend. You are wonderful as well. Love you guys.
What a perfect post for a perfectly wonderful couple. It was a great tribute to Marty and your marriage. Congratulations! Here's to years without number with your best friend.
Congrats to you guys! And you are perfect for each other!
Congratulations. Hopefully you're not too busy to get out and celebrate.
You guys really are great. Congratulations!
You two are wonderful examples of kindness, patience, responsible, etc. I really could go on and on. Congrat's for weathering through the hard times as a married couple and relishing in the good.
Wow, 7 years! Congratulations. You guys are super cute :)
Post a Comment