Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sun, Slides & Suckers!

Eliza's shirt says it all: I heart Sunny Days.
After waking up to snow on Monday, yes on May 24th, it was so nice to have a somewhat sunny day today. My kids love to play outside because it makes them happy, which makes mom happy. Everyone wins!
My girls have fallen back in love with their swing set in the backyard. Some days it's really nice just to go in the backyard to play instead of walking to a park. However, park trips are fun too!

Last month, Marty brought home four homemade suckers that someone was selling at work for a fundraiser. He picked out a specific flavor for each of us. Eliza got Cotton Candy, Brooklyn got Bubblegum and I got Pina Coloda and Marty got Watermelon. Yum! They were tasty! Marty gave them to us and then walked out the door to be at the church all night. Smart move! We instantly turned into three crazy sugar-high girls.




I had to get in the pictures too! Oh, girls!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute! Both girls are looking so cute and growing up so fast! I want to talk to you about your playset sometime, seeing how we're in the market for another one... how hard was it to set up and where did you end up getting it from?

Jessica said...

LOVE the picture of the three of you! What a fun mom you are!

Holli said...

Gotta love suckers! I can't wait to play outside again too, we need more sunny days :)