Saturday, June 30, 2012

Princess Festival


We went to the Princess Festival on Tuesday, June 26th. We've gone for the last 4 years now. My girls really enjoy it. I didn't enjoy it as much this year. It might have something to do with being an ornery pregnant lady though. We had a few minutes before we left for a little photo shoot. It was windy so I kept them hidden behind the house for awhile. We finally have a new camera and we bought a fancy one this time. It's amazing to see the difference a nice camera can make even on the auto setting. I'm in love with the picture quality!






The pictures at the Princess Festival were taken with another camera because I didn't want to ruin our new one. We had fun going with our friends, the Hawkers. 

Tinkerbell was by far the nicest "princess" we met. She played with the girls and they had so much fun with her. 
 
My girls love these pictures.
Making a craft is always a favorite as well. We did this while the princesses were taking their lunch break.
The Alice in Wonderland/Queen of Hearts show/activity was the only one we were able to be a part of this time. It was getting hot and the kids had enough so we missed a lot of things.
 My girls bought pixie dust and wanted to see if it would make our dog fly once they got home!
 Poor guy was covered in the stuff.
 We may or may not still have glitter all over our house (even though I made them go outside to play with it).
I'm in absolute LOVE with this picture. It's a keeper! It will even be printed out and put in her room. So excited for nice pictures that we can take ourselves!

4 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Maybe some day we'll make it to the Princess Festival, I know Camberlyn would have a blast. Your girls always look like they have the funniest time and they are always so adorable dressed up.

Tia said...

Yay for getting a new camera! Your girls look so beautiful. I need to get more details on this princess festival thing. I bet my girls would love it too!

Holli said...

So STINKIN" CUTE! I love that you take them to this, so awesome! Even though it wasn't as great as last year, you are such a good mom to do it.

Mindy said...

Such pretty princesses! Do you think I could drag my boys to something like this, just to get a girly fix?? probably not, but it looks like a good time!