My birthday was on a Wednesday, August 15th. Marty took the day off from work and church responsibilities. It was so nice to have him home! However, because most of his days off this Summer have been for church things (Youth Conference, Girls Camp and High Adventure Camp) and our to-do list has grown longer instead of shorter.
Marty still needed to make the ladder as well. He got it built, but we didn't have time to paint it so it's functional and one day we will finish it.
The girls love their new bed. They have both fallen off the ladder at least once.
Then it was time to go to dinner, but first we took some pictures. I turned 33 when I was 32 weeks pregnant.
The girls love their brother already!
Dinner was at The Cheesecake Factory (one of my favorites!). My mom joined us for dinner. After dinner we drove up to Silver Lake. Marty and I have history there (first kiss and got engaged there) so it was fun to take my family there. We have taken them before, but they couldn't remember.
It was fun to take pictures together.
We saw a moose!
We had fun seeing all the ducks, birds and fish.
I love this picture because it shows Brooklyn's teeth growing in on the top.
Eliza is a cutie as well!
It was fun to see how they posed on rocks.
They had a blast! They wanted to know when we could go again.
It was beautiful like always!
Brooklyn took a picture of my man and me.
Two peas in a pod.
And some more cute pictures to finish it off.
Eliza had to stop at every sign along the way to "read". She was fun to watch and hear what she thought it said. It was a fun night with my family! I'm grateful to them for helping me enjoy my special day!
5 comments:
Looks like a super fun day, spent with family. I'm glad your hubby was able to take the day off for you!
Happy Birthday! I always love to see your beautiful family.
Looks like a great birthday - so, I have to ask...you got your first kiss AND a proposal same time or different trips? :)
How did I miss this post? We love Silver Lake- and we almost always see moose up there. Sounds like a great day! Fun for you and the family, plus getting projects done always makes me happy. :) The beds look great!
Happy BIRTHDAY!!! I love silver lake too, and it's a great outdoor adventure for kids that is fun, and calming :) You look cute at 32, on your 33rd :)
Post a Comment