On July 21st we continued with our family tradition of attending the Kamas Demolition Derby. It's always fun to be with friends and family and it's always entertaining! This year all the normal Kamas Day festivities took place on July 24th, but the Derby was on the Saturday night before so we only went up a few hours before the derby.
The best hit of the night was in the first heat (if I remember correctly). The car in the top left is on it's side.
Marty was a good sport to hold this little gem most of the night. I don't have much of a lap these days. It's fun to bring along our friends. Will and Mark....
and the Lundy's came this year.
Eliza and I loved the pink camouflage car. It won in the Girls Division.
It's always entertaining when they bring all the crazy dressed people out of the audience for a dance off. It's amazing what some people will wear to get attention. This year, we had motocross as entertainment while they prepared for the final heat of the night.
Thanks to these two who live in Kamas, we always get great seats! Plus, they are always good sports and hold our kids for part of the time. They love their grandparents!
1 comment:
Wow, how have I not checked your blog recently? I love demolition derbies, we always went to the one at the Weber County Fair when we lived up there. I miss it. Looks like a lot of fun, no better place to "people watch" either.
Post a Comment