Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yuba Lake

On August 17 and 18th, we met up with all the Nowling gang at Yuba Lake. We had two boats and two waverunners. We had a lot of fun together! Sure, it wasn't ideal for a 32 week pregnant lady, but I managed to enjoy myself as much as possible.
 Brooklyn and Eliza had fun riding the waverunner with their Uncle Gerald. One day I plan to own a few waverunners. I love those things because they are so much fun!
Brooklyn and Eliza were so excited to get in the water that they wanted to do that first thing.
They had a blast!
Marty still had some work to do before Monday morning so he worked late into the night on Friday. One advantage of his job is he can do a few things remotely. He was done at least so he could enjoy all Saturday with his family.
 Everyone had fun on the tubes, skiing, etc. They usually let all the guys ride together because they love to be thrown off.
 They are always silly together.
 The girls rode all together and they drive slower for the little ones too. Brooklyn and Eliza loved it! I didn't dare go out because I can't control what will happen out there and I'm not ready to have a baby yet. 
 I'm glad my girls have fun with their family.
 Too cute!
Eliza was so tired after staying up too late that she would fall asleep whenever she got on the boat.
It was a fun and tiring weekend!

3 comments:

Tia said...

What a fun weekend! It's fun when the kids start to get brave and they actually dare to go out & do the "scarier" things out on the water.

Melissa said...

How fun! Love the picture of Eliza falling asleep.

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Looks like a really fun weekend! I love playing on the water. :)