Monday, October 29, 2012

Cornbelly's

Marty had two weeks off of work after I had Lincoln and it just so happened the first week was UEA break from school so Brooklyn and Eliza didn't have school on Thursday and Friday. Marty tried to plan fun things to do with them on those days. Thursday night (October 18th) he took them to Cornbelly's to play. They had a blast! I was a little sad I missed out, but I try to keep my newborns inside as much as possible for as long as possible. I did enjoy my quiet and alone time though while they were gone. I just made sure Marty took lots of pictures and videos for me.




There was so much to see and do that I don't think they had time to do everything. They sure had fun though! They stayed out late and when they got home they were both fast asleep.


They LOVED these little trikes. I heard a lot about them the following morning.




They didn't complete all of the corn maze because Eliza saw a scary guy on the other side (the scary side) and did not want to go further into the maze for fear she would find him.


Looks like they had fun and I'm excited to go with them next year!

No comments: