The girls were so excited to see all the witches and remembered seeing certain ones over the years and had fun running around finding their favorites....as well as a few new ones!
This one is Eliza's favorite. She thought it was hilarious!
These two are good sports to pose for lots of pictures for us.
We have to always take a picture by this particular witch. It's fun to see them bigger each year next to the same witch. They are both brave enough to sit by her now. I have a few pictures where they are terrified of the witch.
Marty and his girls!
Brooklyn loved the witch with the frog because it reminded her of the Princess and the Frog.
There were a few giggles by my 6 year old over this witch. :)
The girls basically ran through all of Gardner Village so we were done faster than we expected. Gardner Village was surprising empty. It's usually so crowded.
They had music playing and the girls wanted to dance. Marty was a good sport to go dance and twirl with them. I, on the other hand, sat and watched (and took pictures!).
I'm sure the girls will remember this more than any of the witches!
Brooklyn took a picture of Marty and me.
Brooklyn really loves the bike witch too.
I decided I had better take a picture with my girls too. However, this picture reminds me I'm 40 weeks pregnant and it shows in my face! :) Yikes!
1 comment:
I was just thinking of and wishing I could go see the witches today. Glad you could go! Brooklyn's hair is really long, it's so cute! Good luck with the baby!
Post a Comment