Friday, October 5, 2012

Crafting

Brooklyn loves to do anything crafty. Since it feels like I never get to see this girl anymore since she's at school all day, I decided it would be fun to take her with me to a free craft class at Heartfelt Wall Hangings one Saturday. They were making Halloween blocks and I thought it would be the perfect thing for her.

 Brooklyn's masterpiece
 And mine. We had a fun time together and with another friend and her daughter. I also let her pick another craft to do at home later. She picked out some more Halloween blocks so we painted them last week when she was off school.
 She loved every second of it!
She did this all on her own and she was quick too!
Eliza was a little envious so I pulled out the water paints for her. She was happy with that!
And here Brooklyn is with both of her projects. She loves that they are displayed in our front room.

3 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Those are SO cute, is the black part vinyl or stencil? Were they really free?

Vala said...

That is very cute, and a fun thing to do together. I remember painting some crafty things when I was her age and how happy/proud I was when my mom pulled them out each year to display. It's the little things kids remember like that! :)

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Great activity and Brooklyn did a great job!