Monday, February 23, 2009

As Requested...

Here is my free picture from 'Ghetto Mart'. Picture taken January 31st--picture arrived in my mailbox February 23rd. Along with my pictures came a coupon for 50% of a portrait package of $70 or more and it expires March 1st! Let's just say it's in the garbage can!
Thanks Olan Mills for the memories...it sure was fun!

5 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I know you went through a lot to get your picture, but it's adorable. She's so pretty- she looks like an angel with the black background.

Kelly said...

She's so cute. I love Eliza. Next time you want pics taken, can I experiement on your kids? With my camera, I mean?

Tia said...

The picture turned out really cute though! But I don't think you could get a bad picture of Eliza if you tried. She's too cute!

Melissa said...

Cute!

Mindy said...

Her dress is so pretty! How does it feel to accessorize with headbands and bracelets? I may never know! :)