Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh My!

My friend's mother-in-law is getting remarried tomorrow on Valentine's Day. She has chosen an interesting place to get married. She is getting married at her place of employment, which happens to be Dan's Grocery Store in Holiday. If you are in that area tomorrow around 1 pm, you might want to go inside and buy some groceries. While you are there you might witness a wedding inside of this beautiful paper castle!How random is that! I just can't imagine. Of all places to get married! A grocery store?

The kids were talking and wondering what they should wear to the wedding and my friend said "Jeans! And pretend you don't know them!" HAHA!

All kidding aside, I hope she has a great day!

3 comments:

The Mom said...

Seriously? You aren't kidding? Wow. Interesting choice!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

That totally reminds me of the movie "Where the Heart Is" where I think they get married in a Wal-Mart. How interesting- it will definitely be unforgettable.

Mindy said...

Wow. I don't know what else to say... but WOW. I hope they have a long and happy life together! :)