Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Witches

Another fun tradition for us this time of year is to visit The Witches at Gardner Village. We actually went twice this year. We went last Friday on a warm day and it was CRAZY!! There were so many people that it stressed me out. We went with my friends Holli and Jessie and there kids and completed the witch treasure hunt. We enjoyed our 25 cent cookie though it was a bit hard. It was a fun experience, but I was ready to leave. It was hard to get any good pictures that day, but here's one of the kids that were big enough to walk.
Then we went again on yesterday with my friends Kelly and Kattie. We enjoyed some stores and had more opportunities to take pictures. It was fun. I'll always like to take a picture next to this witch to see how the kids change each year. This was Eliza's first year, but she looks very much like a picture I have of Brooklyn during her first year.Can I tell you how incredibly hard it was to get both of my girls to look at me at the same time, let alone to get them both to smile. How do photographers do it?


Brooklyn really wanted her picture next to this witch. Not sure why.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun fun fun! We've got to get ourselves over there again before we move. We've been meaning to all month! Love the Gardener Village. Eliza is looking so grown up and so much like Brooklyn as a youngin'.

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Photographers get kids to smile by bringing their husbands to make silly faces and dance around. Right Kelly?
Cute pictures of the witches. I have yet to go this year. Maybe next week.

Erin said...

What a fun tradition for your family. Cute pics of your kids.