Here is my latest craft project. Thanks to ward sewing group and my friend Kattie, I complete this project just shy of a week! Yeah!! Let me just say I was a little naive when I started this project. I went from rag quilts to this. They call it a wacky block so basically you just cut whatever into your square. But for a girl who likes things to be precise, it was a little hard for me to do.
At sewing group, all I was able to finish were the blocks and I got them all sewed together, but then I was at a loss. Kattie was incredible to come over on two different occasions and teach me the rest. Thanks Kattie! Remember, I owe you. She had to pretty much walk me through every step, but I now know how to do binding and how to do a hidden stitch (is that what it was called?). Who knows, but I did it!
I love the Halloween fabric (found at Walmart) and I love that I can enjoy this with my Halloween decorations this month. Yeah!!
front
back

7 comments:
That looks so cute. That is really fun fabric. I'm glad you got it finished. It's fun to start a project but it's really great to see it to the end to actually see what you accomplished.
Woo! Look at you being all crafty! It's cute and festive! I need to get me some spooky decor!
I am uber-impressed! You did great!!!!
That looks great! I love the fabric and it is always nice to add to the seasonal decorations for cheap! Good job!
I think you did a great job! Even though several times I messed up, thus messing you up!
That is way cute! Great job!
The table runner look great, what's next on your list?
Post a Comment