Saturday, October 9, 2010

Miracle!

Last weekend, Brooklyn started mentioning that she was going to go to preschool all by herself. She told everyone. She told us several times as well as all of her grandparents and friends that she may have saw that weekend.
She woke up Monday morning ready to go! I was having a little anxiety about it because I really wanted her to go by herself, but still wondered if she might change her mind. I'm proud to report she didn't change her mind and she went all week by herself!
I have a sweet almost 12 year old girl to thank for this miracle. There is a sister to one of the boys in the class, who is also in our ward, who has been helping out at preschool while she is off-track. Brooklyn has loved having her in class because she has more attention from someone older than her. She has one more week off track and then I'm worried we might have a relapse. So though I'm very thankful to have her back at school and making good choices, I fear this may change again in another week. I need to have a little more faith.

No comments: