It pays to follow bargain blogs in a lot of different ways. I saw on one of the blogs that K-Bull 93 was selling tickets to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point this weekend for $3.93 each. We thought it was just for their corn maze and we enjoy those so we decided to go as a family. We got off to a late start and didn't even get there until 7:30 pm. Turns out, our tickets were for everything that Cornbelly's has to offer so it was a really sweet deal!
I love Fall for all the fun picture opportunities.
Brooklyn wanted to jump on these pillows first thing! They were a lot of fun!
They have lots of picture areas. Yeah!
The tire swings were fun.
But also a little hard for Brooklyn to swing by herself. We played on some slides and rode a train (tractor) ride.
Then it was time to finally do what we came to do....the corn maze. Forgive the facial expressions, it was really dark and the flash from the camera can be surprising!
Brooklyn was a little paranoid about getting lost, but we kept reassuring her that we weren't lost and would find our way. We only did the shorter trail and we did really well. It took us about 30 minutes to complete. We didn't get lost at all, but we did have the help of a few clues and a map that we found on the Internet. :)
Eliza was beyond tired and only wanted me to hold her through the maze.
Then we went to enjoy some other activities. These pumpkins were amazing!
We took some more pictures.
We played in the castle and house.
We had to go back and jump some more! Brooklyn was feeling more confident and went by herself this time.
Then we found the little kid zone and Eliza finally found something she loved. The slide! She would have spent the whole time there if we would have let her.
But since it was now 10:30 pm, we had to go. We definitely could have spent more time there since there were many things we didn't get to try, but we feel we got our money's worth and more!
As a side note, I made some bows today with a friend and my girls were so excited that they had to wear them all!
Funny kids!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Cornbelly's
Posted by
Angie
at
11:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like a fun night! Perfect Fall activity. And I love the bows, I need to learn that skill now that I have a good reason!
Looks like a super fun time. I'm sure jealous of the bows. There just are never enough bows in the world. :)
Wow, you made all those bows in one sitting? Good job! Cornbelly's looks fun- I'm glad you got such a great bargain.
Post a Comment