Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Marty!

This is what happens when someone is surrounded by too many girls! :)

At this time of year, we pause from our Christmas festivities, to celebrate the man in our house! Marty is an all around amazing guy. He goes to work and does 110% at work, fulfills his heavy church responsibilities, and manages to still take time with his family. He cooks, he cleans, he scrapbooks, he can fix anything, and I'm proud to call him the love of my life (and longer!). Ok, so he doesn't do all those things all the time, but he can and will do them and to me that makes him pretty special! He sacrifices so much to provide the best for "his girls" and we appreciate all that he does. So today and this weekend, we celebrate him and all the good he brings to our lives! Happy Birthday Marty!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the crown! :) I hope you all enjoy your festivities!

Vala said...

He makes such a pretty princess :)
hehe. Happy Birthday to him - what a great husband and dad!

Border Collie Lipstick said...

What a great sport to let you take his picture in that crown! : ) Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that Marty enjoyed yet another great birthday.

Holli said...

Happy Birthday Marty! I like the crown :)