Scotch-Brite Soap Dispensing Dishwand is quite honestly the best invention I've come across lately! I had a few friends who had these in their kitchens. Once, while staying over at one of these friend's houses, I was able to actually clean dishes with one and I fell in love. I bought one the next time I was at the store for around $2.99. Best. Ever. I used to fill the sink up with soapy water and clean all the dishes, but my hands were always so dry that I began to really hate doing dishes.
I still don't like doing dishes much, but this little friend as made my life better. Not only are my hands protected from the water with this thing, but it makes it easier too. I won't say if I save on dish soap or not, but that doesn't matter as much to me.
Oh and let's not forget maybe the best benefit yet, Marty tends to help with the dishes more with this tool around. In fact, a few weeks ago, our first one stopped holding dish soap and we hadn't bought a new one yet. Suddenly I realized I was washing all the dishes again. I purchased one the next time I was at the store and amazingly my hubby was doing the dishes again. Amazing. I'll say it again. Amazing!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Everyone needs one of these...
Posted by
Angie
at
1:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I use something like this too. Mine doesn't seem to offer the magic yours does though, I always do the dishes!
Shame on Marty!
That is so funny!
Favorite kitchen tool hands down! Love it!
Agreed! I have at least a 6 month storage of the refills.
We love ours, too! Another good version from Bed Bath and Beyond has bristles with a round knob full of dishsoap. That way, you can use it on tough stuff like pots and pans, then run it through a dishwasher (or soak it in water/bleach) and it's good as new over and over (I've had one for several years now!)
We used to do the round knobbed one like Vala said. I don't know why we stopped. Maybe it would help the kiddos get more excited to do the dishes. Thanks for the reminder.
I LOVE my kitchen tools like this too! Have you seen the Dawn twisting scrubber? It doesn't hold soap, but it twists when you push down (great for cleaning water bottles or other things that are hard to reach down into.)My sister got me hooked on it. :)
Post a Comment