Friday, April 8, 2011

My Amazing, Beautiful, Wife!

This is Marty. I hardly get on our family blog so I thought that I would clarify who is writing. As Angie left for a Relief Society Activity she left the laptop open to our blog and I am now hijacking the blog to tell the entire world that Angie is the most amazing and beautiful wife ever!

I am grateful for all that she does for our girls and me. I never imagined that I would find anybody like her. She exceeds my expectations in everything! I love you Angie and I want you and the entire world to know how amazing you are!

Your forever,
Marty

10 comments:

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Very sweet Marty. Angie, you are a great gal. It is great to catch up on your blog and see what your cute family is up to.
Julie

Vala said...

Nice tribute, Marty! Angie definitely is spectacular! :)

Trista said...

Like! :D Wow, what a beautiful thing to do for your wife. And so simple!

The Mom said...

Awwww, how sweet! She is an amazing woman.

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

We don't need the bishop to tell us how amazing you are, we already know.

Jessica said...

I agree wholely and completely with Marty. You are a remarkable woman. My life is enriched because I know you. Your example of service, kindness, friendship and mothering really inspire me.

Melissa said...

Amen. Whenever there is an amazing guy, you just look for it...and will find a spectacular woman who supports him. Angie is one of the best ever made!

Tia said...

How sweet!!

Mindy said...

so sweet, and I totally agree!

Holli said...

Way to go Marty! Angie is an un-believable friend! She has been there for me when ever I have needed her. She has always exceeded my expectations as a friend too. The world is a better place for Angie being in it, and you are lucky :) Love ya Ang!