My birthday was on Monday, August 15th. I'm a pretty spoiled girl though because I had a few days of celebrating prior to that. On Saturday afternoon, I went to see The Help with my mom and then I went shopping at DownEast to spend my birthday money on new clothes! Marty was at home baking a cake, cinnamon rolls, and dinner (see, I'm spoiled!). I came home to a yummy dinner. It was a wonderful day!
On Sunday night, Marty invited some family over for cake and ice cream. Not too many were able to make it so it was a low-key gathering, but it was perfect! We had time to chat and enjoy our time together.
Marty made the cake and when I came in to blow out the candles, I had to remind my husband that I was turning 32. :) We had a good laugh and then decided we were celebrating my last night of being 31.
Marty wouldn't have it though so he changed the candles to 32.
Time to make a wish!
Done!
Monday, Marty took the day off of work, but Brooklyn still had school. I never went to school on my birthday so it was strange to wake my daughter up for school on my birthday. She was excited to give me the pictures she drew before she went to school.
I opened by presents later in the afternoon. I got some shirts and books.
Cute!
Then I went on a hot date with my man. We enjoyed some yummy Cheesecake Factory for dinner! My favorite! My mom watched the girls for us. Thanks again, mom!
Then we came home and got the girls ready for bed.
And last we ate our cheesecake (I chose Red Velvet Cheesecake this time....Yum!) and watched a movie! An all around perfect day! Happy Birthday to me!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Birthday
Posted by
Angie
at
1:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy birthday again! I'm glad you got spoiled. We deserve it! :)
I am glad you had such a fun birthday! Sounds like a great mixture of low key, but still enjoyable! That's my kind of birthday. I love that picture of you and Marty together :)
Happy Birthday Angie! It sounds like you had a great day!
Happy Birthday! Your cake looks nummy! I love the pink sprinkles!
Happy birthday, looks like a fabulous weekend! Lots of fun family time plus it's always great to go on a date.
Sounds like the perfect day! Happy Birthday.
That's so funny about the candles!! I often have to really think hard to remember how old I am.
Glad you had a good birthday!
Happy belated birthday Angie! What a great way to celebrate :)
Post a Comment