Tuesday, August 9, 2011

July Summer Fun

We spent a lot of time outside having fun in July, specifically in the water!
Both girls loved when I would set up out our pool in the morning to let the water warm up.
It's not very big, but perfect for the two of them. They always laughed and laughed!
I loved all the pictures.
Both girls have also loved swinging and playing on our swing set.
Eliza is finally tall enough to do the superman move.
We also enjoyed a ward playgroup at the Herriman Splash Park.
Eliza was braver than Brooklyn, which isn't saying much. :)
Eliza was playing around on the pad when the water splashed her right in the face. I had to get a picture (even if it's only with my phone).
I loved how she was prancing around the water!
These pictures are from another day outside in the water.
Brooklyn could sit for hours in the pool.
They love to bring out some of the bath toys to make the water more fun.
Crazy, fun girl!
Eliza out sunbathing.
And of course, what summer day would be complete without an Otter-pop?
My girls may or may not have eaten a lot of Otter-pops this summer. :)
They also ate lunch outside on the play set one day. I love to watch them enjoying time together.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Fun, what a fun summer. You are such a good blogger, I envy all your wonderful posts that keep record of your family! I'm glad you've had a good summer.

The Mom said...

They are so cute together! Summer is such fun! Kira loves to play in her pool with her Barbies. I will put tons of dish soap in and "refresh" the bubbles several times throughout the afternoon.

Jessica said...

Nothing like sisters. These memories will last a lifetime.