Is trying to kill a fly worth this?
Yep, this is what happened a few nights ago. We had several flies in our house that day and we were all beyond annoyed with the buzzing. Marty is great at killing them quick and easy...usually. This particular event happened as we were getting ready to read scriptures together before bed. A fly entered the room so Marty went to get the fly swatter and closed the bedroom door. I ran into the bathroom because I didn't want to get hit by the fly swatter or a dead fly(I know, I'm tough!). Next thing I know there was a loud crack! I came out to find this. The fly landed on the gold pull cord so Marty tried to swat it. Unfortunately it swung just the right amount to make contact with the light. Crash. Boom. Done. The fly survived. Well, just a few minutes longer at least. Now we just hope we can find a matching light fixture.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
A fly?
Posted by
Angie
at
2:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oops!
Hey, I completely understanding going a little nuts trying to get rid of the fly! At least he got it, right? Your husband knows how to guard and protect you...and your heart. haha
stupid fly! It is comical though :)
Oh flies seriously drive me insane. I go crazy trying to kill them...the buzzing is enough to undo me!
LOL I love that he didn't even kill the fly until later! I wonder if flies sit around laughing at us as we chase them around!
Post a Comment