Brooklyn got a free sample of post-it type notes from the MS ride in June. While at that event, she sat down and wrote her first story. Would you like to hear it? She told her grandma what she wanted to write and grandma helped her spell the words, but the rest was all her.
"Once upon a time a prince and a princess...(picture)...
One day a wicked witch came. It rained all day."
I swear there was another part to it when she first wrote it, but we lost that page. I thought it was adorable she wanted to write a story and thought of it all on her own. I didn't keep the notes, but I did take a picture for memories sake. :)
Friday, August 12, 2011
A story
Posted by
Angie
at
1:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love taking pictures of the papers and then throwing them away. I hate the clutter, but this gives us a chance to save the memory. That is so cute, I love the picture too, who knows maybe she'll be an author!
Love it!
Brooklyn is definitely an aspiring author! I also love to take photos so I can throw clutter away. Cute.
This is so cute!
So adorable! I love it when they start to make up stories!
Post a Comment