Brooklyn loves to dance! She just finished her second year with Bonnie's School of Dance. She loves attending class with her friend, Madi. It's been lots of fun seeing her practice at home as well as learn many of the dance positions (all with their actual name) this year. Friday, May 11th was her dance recital. It was so fun to see her perform two dances. She was beyond thrilled to have her hair done and to get to wear real makeup!
I love when I tell her to pose and she comes up with her own style.
I've found lately that she is always posing like a dancer. She always seems to have her foot kicked up or arm raised in any picture anymore.
She looks so grown up!
She was excited to have her grandparents attend her recital. Grandma Pam was also there, but she left before the end so we didn't get a picture with her. This picture also shows her second dance costume. Her first dance costume she danced to Rockin' Robin and the second dance was Tossin' and Turnin'.
Of course we had to get a family picture. Eliza was beyond bored so she was playing with an IPOD.Brooklyn with her favorite dance teacher, Mrs. Bonnie! We love her! She is so energetic and fun and really loves the girls. She started this year with a broken leg, but still managed to teach them. One amazing lady!
2 comments:
With all the Spring dance concerts and pictures that I've been seeing I'm so excited to have Camberlyn start. We both can't wait.
I can't believe how grown up Brooklyn looks posing by your kitchen door- what a cute dancer! I'm so glad she loves it.
Fun for Brooklyn, it's great she's found something she loves!
Post a Comment