Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Haircut

Several weeks ago, I took my girls to get their hair cut. I have trimmed Eliza's hair by myself a few times, but this was the first time I took her to a professional. I called my hair lady to make an appointment and luckily enough we were able to get in that same day just a few hours later.
 Eliza's before picture from the back. She has pretty thin hair so we were trying to make it look fuller.
 Eliza's after picture. It looks fuller now.
 She looks adorable with short hair!
Brooklyn has great memory. We were looking through old pictures a few months ago. After we got their hair cut, Brooklyn told me that Eliza was wearing the same shirt she wore when I had her hair cut short. I came home and checked and sure enough, Brooklyn was right! Here is a picture of Brooklyn around the same age as Eliza when we cut her hair for the first time. The before picture of Brooklyn.
 Brooklyn's after picture from the back. We cut her hair shorter, but her hair is naturally more fuller.
And Brooklyn from the front. These pictures sort of freaked me out a bit. They remind me so much of each other. See how their arms are behind their back. They don't look exactly alike, but they are defiantly sisters!
Brooklyn had her hair cut that day as well. Basically a trim is all. We have no before pictures because we left right after I picked her up from school.
And from the back. She is trying to have long hair like Rapunzel.
And a few cell phone pictures while they were getting their haircut. Brooklyn has done it before and loves it. Eliza was very nervous, even after watching her sister. I made sure to bring our ITouch for her to play with. It worked out perfectly because then she was looking down most of the time, which made it easier on Ellen (our hair lady).

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute! Rachel has still never had a haircut or even a trim. I'm thinking it's about time.

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Love it! Camberlyn and I need our summer haircuts as well, however Cam's wants her hair long like Rapunzel too. There is only so much you can cut off with that :)

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Their stances and mannerisms are uncanny. Definitely sisters.