Saturday, September 29, 2012

Family pics

And here are some pictures of the family. We arrived a little early so the lighting wasn't perfect for our family pictures. Oh we'll, we will probably need a new family pic once little boy arrives anyway. :)
My mom came with us to help push the button. Thanks Mom!

Brooklyn loves having her picture taken and is pretty photogenic overall so it wasn't hard to get some good ones of her!





Eliza, on the other hand, is a complete goof! She doesn't like to pose or smile naturally. So instead we tried to get her to smile and hold still for a good 30 minutes.
And we got many, many pictures of her and her silly faces. But of course I'm only posting the good ones.


She has always made every photographer work for a good picture of her and her dad was no exception. I finally had to tell her we could leave if she would just smile and ta-da!....it worked!

This last picture is a cool shot Marty took of the river. Love it! And again, these pictures are all unedited. ;)

1 comment:

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Very cute. The photos did a great job of catching your girls personalities. And I love the river pic Marty took!
Maybe I am just behind on the times, but I don't edit or photoshop any of my pictures unless I am cropping them for a collage. :)