I love having a child that talks so much. Sure, it can get annoying sometimes. Especially on the way to exercise this morning and she asked me "where are we going" about 20 times before I drove the 5 minutes away. Or when she sings "I'm a Child of God" through most of the sacrament meeting. At least she choose a good song, but it would have been better had she been quiet.
However, she makes me laugh more than not! I love some of the things she comes up with. The other day she was playing with her Fisher Price zoo animals. She held up the lion and said "the lion has poop". I looked and the little lion's brown tail did look a lot like poop.
And my most favorite thing she said on Sunday. Marty and I were talking in the kitchen while making dinner. Brooklyn was playing with her toys nearby. Marty was talking about how he's a "fatty". Brooklyn joined our conversation very quickly and said "no daddy, you're a hottie". Leave it to little kids to put us back in our place. I sure love all the things she comes up with daily.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Kids say the best things!
Posted by
Angie
at
10:42:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. That's hilarious! Those are my FAVORITE stories. My good friend Jamie (her blog is linked on mine, but I think she's private) always writes about the funny things her two kids say. They are hysterical! I can't wait for that.
That's hilarious! I need to borrow Brooklyn someday and she can buoy me up like that.
Brooklyn is too smart for her own britches! :) So cute!!!
Post a Comment