It's time for a more happier post instead of posting about all my woes lately. So here it goes. Another cute thing Brooklyn has said lately.
Brooklyn has yet to experience McDonald's...you know, the golden arches! Sure, she's had her share of fries and fast food, but McDonald's isn't a favorite place of ours so Brooklyn has never been. So this weekend we were up in Kamas with Marty's parents. Brooklyn has a few found love of Barbies so she was playing with grandma's barbie things. They have a tray of McDonald's food for barbies and we told her it was McDonald's. So she continued to play no big deal. Later she says "Here barbie, you want Old MacDonald?". So cute, she hasn't eaten at McDonald's, but she does love Old MacDonald had a farm!
P.S. Side note, I have a friend (sorry Liz, you know who you are!) who has never eaten at McDonald's and she is 24 years old. That still amazes me! Maybe we'll try that with Brooklyn...she won't miss anything!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
McDonald's or MacDonald
Posted by
Angie
at
9:05:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I haven't missed a thing! I would be proud your daughter knows Old MacDonald better than McDonald's. That's hilarious!
That makes me laugh! She is so verbal, I love to hear the things she comes up with. Isn't it cute to see little glimpses into how their little minds operate? Good story! Cute Kid!
That's cute! Good for Liz too for never having eaten there!
Post a Comment