Monday, September 8, 2008

Bitter to Sweet

I had a really bad week last week (yes, pretty much a whole week!). I'm not going to go into all the details because I don't want to remember everything, but life just seemed bad and I didn't deal with it very well. Brooklyn quickly caught up on this and had a bad week too so by Friday we were both crying a lot and the potty training that was going so well, suddenly wasn't happening at all and lets say I was doing a lot of laundry! This didn't help anything.
So yeah, the week ended and I started afresh with Marty home on Saturday. Things have been better since then, not that much has changed, but it's just better and I can't explain why. So for this post I wanted to say I'm thankful for the reminder that I have to taste the bitter to help me appreciate the sweet even more! I can't say I enjoyed any of the bitter, but at least it's gone for now.

1 comment:

Trista said...

If it makes you feel any better, it seems to be going around.