I've seen this on several blogs lately and I thought it was such a cute idea, but I didn't think Brooklyn was quite ready for it. Well, after several people at church yesterday commented on how well Brooklyn could talk, I thought I would try this out. It pretty much was a bomb (some of the words are still over this 2 and a half year old head), but I'll still post it because some of the answers made me laugh. You can tell what's on her mind this morning by some of the answers. After I asked the questions about mom, I asked the same questions about dad. She did a little better answering the questions about dad. Here it is.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Don’t go like this (waving her hand back and forth).
--Daddy: brush your hair, brush your hair
2. What makes mom happy? Brooklyn
--Daddy: me
3. What makes mom sad? Right here (as she is rubbing her hands together),
--Daddy: me
4. How does your mom make you laugh? I make you laugh when I do this (Clapping her hands)
--Daddy: me
5. What was your mom like as a child? Clapping hands again
--Daddy: me
6. How old is your mom? Angie
--Daddy: 29 (he's 28, I'm 29)
7. How tall is your mom? Bigger and bigger
--Daddy: bigger and bigger
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Clap your hands
--Daddy: His favorite thing to do is….I don’t know
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Lay down
--Daddy: he works
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Pumpkin
--Daddy: the dentist
11. What is your mom really good at? At Halloween (can you tell she's ready for Halloween)
--Daddy: at the dentist (and we've been talking about the dentist a lot, can you tell?)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Daddy (haha)
--Daddy: Pumpkins
13. What does your mom do for her job? You work
--Daddy: He works (she usually says he talks to the Bishop)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Peas and corn
--Daddy: peas and corn
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Washing my hands
--Daddy: Halloween
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? I want to watch Backyardigans
--Daddy: a TV
17. What do you and your mom do together? We watch TV
--Daddy: I play with him
18. How are you and your mom the same? We’re the same as flowers smell
--Daddy: same at work
19. How are you and your mom different? Numbers
--Daddy: everything
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I love you
--Daddy: he says bye bye
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? At his work
--Daddy: playing
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? At the dentist
--Daddy: At the dentist
Monday, September 29, 2008
Brooklyn's Interview
Posted by
Angie
at
9:24:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh how cute! You'll be famous for a pumpkin? Not for much longer :)
we're the same as flowers smell! Cute!
That's so cute!
Yes, I can tell you've been talking about the dentist alot. How funny.
I loved the "We're the same as flowers smell" comment too. How cute!
Post a Comment