Monday, October 13, 2008

Gardner Village and The Witches!

Marty had the day off of work today for Columbus Day (seems like one of the only perks of being a bank employee)! We decided we needed to do something fun because he always works at home on his day off. We decided to go see The Witches at Gardner Village. This is one of my favorite things to do this time of year and Marty has never been. It was a cold day, but Brooklyn enjoyed seeing the witches and spending time with her dad. She wasn't in a great mood to pose for pictures though. Here's a few of what we were able to get. We plan to go back on Thursday with some friends and Brooklyn will get to wear her Halloween costume then. Fun, fun!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Brooklyn's little coat is adorable! We haven't been over to the witches yet, but are planning to go and see them. Fun!

Mark and Kattie said...

So cute! I love the witches!

Kristen said...

I have never been to see the witches. I always hear about it and then October gets away from me. I'd better take my girls this year. Any opportunity to wear their costumes more than once a year is a good day in their opinions.

Erin said...

Looks like fun, I'll have to make it there with my kids.

Melissa said...

Cute! Did you notice when their big Halloween night is this year? I haven't been there since the summer and I love to go when they've got all their sales and promos. Sometimes the pics of normal attitude moments are great - we can't be smiley "cheesing" all the time, right?

Jessica said...

Brooklyn is looking so cute and grown-up!

Tia said...

I love her coat, too! She looks all grown up :)