Saturday, October 4, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Last night I enjoyed a fun-filled Girls Night Out with some old high school friends. Sadly, no one remembered a camera, but we had a great time. We actually got all seven of us (Julie, Becca, Stephanie, Holli, Jessie, Kara, and myself) together at one time...practically a miracle!
We went to dinner at Paradise Bakery in Bountiful where we sat and talked until the place closed. Then we didn't know what to do since we didn't want to go home to hubbies or kids so we went to a movie. We saw Lakeview Terrace. I had no idea what this movie was about going into it, but it was pretty good. Different, but good. We went to the 10 pm showing...yes, 10 pm! I don't remember the last time I saw a movie at 10 pm (besides at home). So I didn't get to bed until about 1 am, but it was just great to be out and having fun! Thanks to Marty who also enjoyed his "Daddy-Daughter Date Night" and told me to stay out as late as I wanted. Thanks also to my awesome friends. It was a great time and it was fun to laugh and reminisce about old junior/high school days. What fun times!

3 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

I hope you laughed so hard that you.....well you know what I was going to say! :)

Mindy said...

Everyone needs good girl friends. I miss my high school friends a lot these days. Glad you were able to get out and have some fun!

Jessica said...

Wow! A 10:000 movie? Good for you. I don't know that I would have been able to stay awake. :0)