Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the Ox so if you are an ox (born in 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009) than it's year so enjoy it because it won't come for another 12 years!
I wish I was back in Taiwan or anywhere Asian to celebrate this day because it's lots of fun. I was there the year of the horse and they had a giant horse so that's why I love this picture of the ox.
Instead of celebrating today like I had wanted, I'm at home sick along with my sick baby girl who is sneezing, her eyes are watering and she can't sleep. I wish we both could sleep, but Brooklyn is full of energy!
So for those of you who are feeling well, go out tonight and celebrate the new year!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Happy Chinese New Year
Posted by
Angie
at
12:39:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun. When and why were you in Taiwan. My close cousin and my brother got back from missions there last year and then my parents went back later in the year. I feel like I've been there myself from all the pictures, food, stories, and souvenirs, etc. we've seen. I would love to go. Tell us more.
I loved being in Japan for their New Year celebrations. Now that's a party! I've never seen fireworks like that ever since. Asian countries rock!
Post a Comment