Pull out your baby toys that were meant for little sister and watch the magic unfold.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
How to entertain a 2 year old....
Posted by
Angie
at
2:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pull out your baby toys that were meant for little sister and watch the magic unfold.
Posted by
Angie
at
2:48:00 PM
4 comments:
What is it about the baby toys? Carter gets all excited about Owens stuff too. I find him climbing or laying inside of the crib and staring up at the mobile several times a day. At leas they are happy, I guess. Brookyln's hair is looking so long!
Sweet! Hey, nice rag quilt.... :)
So funny! She must have 'fond memories' of those toys :)
That is so funny. That's what Gavin did too when I pulled out the baby things, however, it didn't last too long. Just enough to realize they were fun, but not cool.
Post a Comment