Our 2 month old Eliza! She's been smiling for a few weeks now, but it has been hard to get it on camera. She sees the camera and stares at it instead of the person trying to get her to smile. This is the best picture we've gotten of it so far!
Eliza is growing so big. Whenever someone sees her these days they say "wow, she's so big!" It's amazing how fast they grow.
She's started those cute baby sounds and loves when you repeat the same sounds back to her. That is usually when she smiles the best! She loves to stare at new faces and still loves her big sister.
When she was 8 weeks old (about 5 days ago), she went 8 hours between feedings. I thought it was a fluke, but she has done it three times since then...yeah! Mom and dad are getting a few more hours of rest every night and it helps tons! She had a little virus about a week ago and didn't sleep well during that time and made for some rough days so we're glad she's back to normal. However, Brooklyn has a cold now so it's only a matter of time until Eliza gets the next bug.
Now for the teddy bear picture. See prior post in December to compare the growth.
And of course Brooklyn had to join in on the fun!
Too cute!

8 comments:
Wow, she is big! I feel like I don't even really know her. Whenever I see her she's all bundled in a carseat :). I haven't held her since she was a few days old. :( Obviously I need to come visit.
I love her chubby cheeks. She's a cutie.
I hate bugs! And yes, when one gets it, it's bound to spread. Glad at least one is feeling okay. Eliza is growing like a weed. I forget how close she and Mia are. We were meant to be neighbors for life! :0)
Wow, she has really grown! I'm so glad you are getting more rest... don't you feel almost human again? :)Sleep deprivation does weird things to me and I'm always so glad when they start sleeping well!
She is so adorable, they grow so much right now.
You and Marty make some seriously cute kids! She's gorgeous - and sleeping so well?... a gift from above.
She's so cute - LOVE the smile!
Too cute!
Post a Comment