Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lagoon

I feel like I'm way behind on my blog lately because my baby is now in the computer room and I have limited time to download pictures off my camera to that computer. I finally made myself download some pictures tonight since this post is almost a week overdue.
We went to Lagoon last Thursday (the 18th). My oldest brother from Idaho came down for what they called "their mini-vacation". They put most of their money this year into their basement so they came to Utah and saved some money instead of visiting San Diego like they really wanted. We enjoyed their vacation with them as they invited everyone to Lagoon with them. It gave us an excuse to get away too and it was GREAT FUN!! The weather was perfect. In fact, it was the only day last week that it didn't rain.
Brooklyn has a cousin, Sariah, that is 3 weeks older than her. These two are very much alike. Sadly, they don't get to see each other much. I still wish my brother hadn't moved away when these guys were about 6 months old. I can only image how much fun they could be having on a regular basis if they still lived close by.
These two hit Kiddie Land at Lagoon with a bang! We started them off slow on the boats and then there was no stopping them! They rode every ride there and held hands and giggled the whole time. It was seriously too cute!!
Loving the rockets! I love the genuine smiles I was getting out of Brooklyn. We almost filled the whole memory card on our camera.

Eliza came along and could only ride a few rides. She rode the merry-go-round and I don't think she had any idea that she was going around and around. She also rode the train, but was asleep.
Puff got all of us on the ride! Wheeeee!
About mid-day, we stopped to enjoyed Lagoon-a-beach. It was a bit cold from what I hear. I didn't get a chance to get in since my baby needed feeding and we didn't stay long.
Don't forget to stop and enjoy a game of Ring around the Rosie's while you wait!
Taking a little drive.
The Dinosaur Drop (aka: the mini-rocket). The great thing about 3-year-old's are they have no concept of what to really be scared of yet. They rode every ride trusting that they would be ok. Well, they were ok, but there were two rides that Brooklyn rode and when it was over she said, "I was a little scared on that ride......well, actually I was A LOT scared!"
If you look at Brooklyn's face here, you can see she is a lot scared. Fun Times!!

1 comment:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Yep you're right, GREAT smiles. How can you not be happy at Lagoon?