Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The new Brooklyn

Brooklyn and I got much needed haircuts today! I'm one that doesn't visit the salon very often so we usually chop off lots of hair when we finally get around to it.
I've been trying to get into my regular hair lady for the past month and finally gave up on it. She's now teaching beauty school and doesn't cut hair very often anymore. So after a great recommendation from my friend, Holli, we have a new 'hair lady'.
Thought I would post some before and after pictures. She seriously looks so different!
The before! Hair not done (what it usually looks like because Brooklyn never wants her hair done). Whenever I would ask her if she wanted me to do her hair, her response was always "it's ok". Her hair is a bit out of control. I figured since she never wants me to do her long hair, let's chop it off for the Summer. So here's the new Brooklyn...
So stinkin' cute! Why is it that short hair on kids make them look all grown up and short hair on adults make them look younger?

One last pose just because she's cute!

7 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

She does look so cute, I love the haircut! And all the pictures from Lagoon are great!

Mindy said...

It's ADORABLE! I knew it would be!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I always love a new do- too bad I'm stuck with a long style for the time being. I can't wait until we can actually cut Camberlyn's hair instead of having it all uneven.

Trista said...

I love her haircut! It totally suits her.

Liz said...

So cute! I love short hair on little girls. Why isn't there a picture of your haircut?

Erin said...

She looks so cute. You're going to love how much easier it is to comb through her hair too.

Jessica said...

I love the new hair do. Definitely cute! And I am anxiously awaiting a post on te MS Ride. I want to hear all about your adventure!