We've had a few busy days around here full of fun activities. I love busy days, but I'm also grateful for days I don't have to go anywhere! Monday we went to the Church History Museum (see the post after this one), yesterday to the Princess Festival and today Visiting Teaching.
Here's my post dedicated to the Princess Festival. Brooklyn's friend, Sabrina, had tickets to The Princess Festival in Utah County and had an extra ticket, which she offered to us. After much deliberation, I decided it would be a fun activity for Brooklyn! I left Eliza with grandma and enjoyed a morning with Princess Brooklyn!
First it was a rough morning getting everyone out of the house by 9 am! But we managed to get there (a little late), but we made it! First we set off on an adventure with 25 little princesses to help 5 princesses (Snow White, Belle, Rapunzel, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty). After the princesses finished their 5 tasks and defeated the witch, they all became real princesses! It was very cute.
Only downfall was the witch! They started off with the witch coming to the window in Snow White's cabin to offer her an apple. Most of the girls lost it! Brooklyn was completely afraid of the witch for the rest of the experience. She wouldn't stand by any of the princess (except Tinker Bell, which you can see in the slide show). I almost got her to stand next to Cinderella and Prince Charming if I went with her, but I waited too long and the witch came in the room and then Brooklyn had to leave the house! Oh well!
After the interactive adventure, you could walk around the grounds and play on the playground, jump on the trampoline (Brooklyn's favorite part as long as no one else was jumping), have a tea party with Alice and the Mad Hatter, make crafts, shop, etc. Other princesses that weren't featured in the show were also walking around or just sitting by the water, like Ariel. I thought it was a very fun day! I wish I could have stayed a bit longer, but needed to head back to get my baby. I only wish I had known what to expect because it would have been completely fine to take Eliza with us. Next year, I'll probably have to pay for both girls to enjoy it! But it all goes to charity anyway. Brooklyn loved dressing up as Snow White and feeling so special!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
The Princess Festival
Posted by
Angie
at
2:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I want to go with Camberlyn next year. I know you got in free, but would it be worth the $25.00 (I think that's what the website said)per ticket next year? Looks like a ton of fun.
We'll go with you next year! So cute. She looks like she had fun!
Looks like fun! Cute pics!
That is so cute, I know Mark's mom took the granddaughters there last year and loved it!
Easton is looking at the pictures with me and he said that looks fun! We just won't tell his daddy that he said that. :0)
How cute is that? Princess stuff is a foreign world to me, Angie. All I know about are trucks, trains and sandboxes and stuff. Thanks for exposing me to this whole new world! :)
so cute! What a fun idea for little girls.
Post a Comment