November is a busy birthday month for us. So far, we've already celebrated my oldest brother and my dad's birthday, but this week brings three of Brooklyn's little friends, my mom and step-mom. Then next week brings Eliza's 1st birthday, two SIL's and one BIL. Woah! My head has been in a constant swirl trying to remember everything I need to buy, plan and do still. It's very overwhelming! And among all of this, I'm trying to be a good wife and plan something for Marty's birthday that's coming the second week of December. It's a big one for him and want it to be fun. He wants me to surprise him. I'm used to planning everything with him (with him doing most of the leg work) so it's been stressful for me to plan it without him and hope that he loves it.
I'm not complaining at all. I love birthdays and I love to make people feel special on their special day. It's just all coming down on me at once and it's hard to keep track of it all. Brooklyn and Eliza have been loving it too. They love seeing everyone and being a part of the party. It really is fun! So to all of you November birthdays....Happy Birthday!!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Birthdays
Posted by
Angie
at
10:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, I thought my November was bad with 5 family b-days. That is no where in comparison with yours. Good luck with all the planning and partying.
Another 1st birthday in the house. They are so much fun! Sounds like you are going to be pooped after all these birthdays. And just in time for Christmas. :0)
I can't believe how many birthdays you guys have going on! But the
1st Birthday for Eliza is the best
Our family has gotten so big that we decided to just skip the presents all together for the adults, and it helped a lot. We still buy for all the kids, but even that is hard to keep track of! And we all still buy for our parents of course.
Is Marty going to be the big 3-0? Good luck whipping together a big surprise! Scott has been really hard for me to surprise, he always seems to have an idea what I'm pulling together! And I can't believe the Eliza will be one! It's been a quick year!
Post a Comment