One of my friends, Jill, recently printed her blog into a book keepsake. Because of this I have been thinking about doing the same. She went through blog2print.com. Has anyone else done this? If so, please share who you went through, the cost, what you thought, etc. Thanks!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I've known several people who have done this through blurb.com. They have LOVED it. I need to try that someday.
I also keep a journal, and I just use Microsoft Word. So at the end of every month, I just copy my blog entries and paste them in with my jounal. At the end of every year, I print out my journal and have it spiral bound. Cheap, but effective.
Costco currently has a deal with MyPublisher. I can't do a book from my nonexistent blog. I plan on doing that next year. But, I'm thinking of doing books of our wedding and Rachel for Christmas gifts.
If you do it, let me know how it goes. And I'd love to see it!
I've used Blurb. They are great! And right now I can give you a promo code for 20% off. Just let me know. The cost depends on how many pages. I just paid $30 for my 74 page book (2008 blog entries). Their software is easy to use. Fully customizable but templates as well so you can do as little or as much to dress it up as you want.
I've always wanted to do this too! I'll have to contact Jessica for the 20% off code!
Blurb is really the only one I've actually seen... some friends did the smaller book and it was way cute.
Post a Comment