I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! I love this holiday. No presents, just time to get together with family and remember all the blessings we receive daily. I'm grateful for my family, including a wonderful husband and two beautiful girls. I'm grateful for parents who have taught me by example and for three brothers, two step-sisters, and in-laws who make my family complete. It's wonderful to be surrounded my so many people who love me and who I love and admire. I can't imagine life having so much joy without my family.
I'm also grateful for knowledge and especially the knowledge I have from being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm grateful for a plan to come down to this Earth for experience and to gain a body. I've been reminded just how incredible our bodies are this week as Brooklyn's mouth has healed itself. It's a true miracle to watch. I feel truly blessed by so many things, but I will stop with these.
I hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday! We are having our turkey feast at our house this year with my mom and brothers. It was....stressful, but I hope it will turn out OK by the end of the day. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by
Angie
at
10:55:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yeah, Brooklyn's mouth doesn't look like anything at all happened to it! Amazing.
I'm sure it was great. That was nice of you to host this year. That is one thing I've never done yet. Maybe when I have a bigger area to eat in or a bigger house. Who knows.
Post a Comment